Do I have to be a registered Funderwear.pt customer to be able to make purchases?
No, but you will lose some benefits, such as the opportunity to check your purchase history, and the next time you buy from Funderwear.pt online store you will need to re-enter your data.
How do I register?
Access the customer registration area and complete the requested information. After clicking “Create account” , you will receive at the e-mail address indicated by you a message regarding the activation of the Customer Account.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
It’s quite simple! Click “Forgot your password?”, Enter your username or the email address you used to register and then click “reset password.” Shortly after you will receive an email containing a link with instructions to help you create a new password.
Can I modify or complete my customer account details?
Yes, you can edit them at any time in your Client Area.
Can I remove a product from the shopping cart?
Yes, you can do it until the moment you select “Checkout”.
When I add a product to the shopping cart, is it reserved for me?
Adding products to the Shopping Cart without completing the purchase process does not constitute a product reservation. The products will only be reserved after payment and order approval.
How can I be sure that I have placed my order correctly?
If you have placed an order you should receive a confirmation via email. If for some reason you have successfully placed an order, but have not received our confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com.
Can I cancel an already placed order?
It’s not possible to cancel an order after the process completion.
Can I return a product purchased at www.funderwear.pt?
Yes, returns at Funderwear.pt have a deadline of 30 days from the date of shipment confirmation.
Due to hygiene reasons, underwear may not be returned.
The products must be in perfect condition (not used, not washed, with all their labels, without repairs and with the purchase invoice).
For further details and to make sure your return complies with Funderwear’s returns policy, please refer to the “Contractual right to return products” section, which you can find in our Terms and Conditions.
Funderwear.pt reserves the right to refuse returns sent after the limit time, in case the garments are not in the same condition as they were sent and/or do not comply with our return policy. We may retain the refund until receiving the products.
Note that we do not offer free returns. Please use a carrier of your choice to return your item(s). We understand there are benefits with free returns but at the same time there is a downside to it as well. We need to protect our planet and excess shipping has a negative impact on the environment.
When will I receive the refund for the product(s) I returned?
Funderwear.pt normally reimburses within 14 working days from the date you notify us of your intention to return a product. Nevertheless, we may retain the refund until we receive the product(s). In the case of payments by Credit Card, refunds will be made using the same method of payment. For payments made by MBway or Multibanco, the refund will be made by Bank Transfer and you must provide us your bank account details (IBAN).
Can I exchange a product purchased at www.funderwear.pt?
Funderwear.pt does not accept direct product exchanges. You can return a product, receive the corresponding refund, and place a new order.
What should I do if I receive a defective or non-compliant product?
If, exceptionally, you received a defective or non-compliant product, the quickest solution is to report the situation to Funderwear.pt via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can get more information by referring to the “GOODS, PRICES OF GOODS AND WARRANTY” section available in our Terms and Conditions.
What is the processing time for an order?
Usually, we will start processing your order to be delivered to the carrier in the following business day after good collection.
What payment methods are available at www.funderwear.pt?
We have the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard) by Ifthenpay, Lda. (Institution of Payment Authorized and Supervised by the Bank of Portugal under registration number 8707);
- Multibanco Reference (Portugal only) by Ifthenpay, Lda. (Institution of Payment Authorized and Supervised by the Bank of Portugal under registration number 8707);
- MB Way by Ifthenpay, Lda. (Institution of Payment Authorized and Supervised by the Bank of Portugal under registration number 8707) – If you choose to pay by MB WAY, our online store will send you a real-time payment notification. You will have 10 minutes to accept it. After this 10 minutes period the order will be cancelled;
- Pay in 3 Interest-Free Installments (Available in Portugal; France; Greece; Italy; Netherlands and Spain) by Klarna Bank AB (Swedish bank registered at the Swedish companies register under registration number 556737-0431);
- Pay in 6 Installments With Interest Rate (Available in Austria; Finland and Germany) by Klarna Bank AB (Swedish bank registered at the Swedish companies register under registration number 556737-0431);
- Pay in 30 Days (Available in Austria; Belgium; Finland; Germany and Netherlands) by Klarna Bank AB (Swedish bank registered at the Swedish companies register under registration number 556737-0431);
- Pay Now by Direct Debit (Available in Austria; Germany and Netherlands) by Klarna Bank AB (Swedish bank registered at the Swedish companies register under registration number 556737-0431);
- Pay Now by Direct Bank Transfer (Available in Austria; Belgium; Finland; Germany and Netherlands) by Klarna Bank AB (Swedish bank registered at the Swedish companies register under registration number 556737-0431);
- Pay Now by Credit Card (Available in Austria; Finland; Germany and Netherlands) by Klarna Bank AB (Swedish bank registered at the Swedish companies register under registration number 556737-0431);
KLARNA payments available only for orders over 35€;
Your Credit Card details will be processed with SSL encryption. For payments with Credit Cards, you are required to enter the CVV code (Card Verification Value) that serves as a security measure during electronic commerce transactions. Credit Card payments will be subject to checks and authorizations by the issuing entity. In case of an unauthorized payment, we will not be held responsible for any delays and we will be unable to conclude any contract with you.
What currencies do you accept?
Funderwear.pt only accepts payments in Euros.
Which shipping methods are available?
All deliveries will be carried out by CTT Expresso, DHL, or InPost, depending on the destination address or the customers’ choice.
What are the delivery times and associated costs?
Both cost and delivery time will depend on the delivery method selected by the Customer, actual weight of the order, destination address and order value. For further details you may check our Shipping Information. Please note that the shipping cost does not include customs fees charged by some countries, like for example the USA.
Shipping is carried out only on working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays).
Do you ship outside Portugal?
Yes, we ship to the countries included in our Shipping Information page.
Is there any free delivery option?
Yes, when you choose CTT Expresso Pickup Point, or InPost Pickup Point, shipping is always free for CONTINENTAL Portugal. Also, in CONTINENTAL Spain shipping is free when you choose InPost Pickup Point.
Is it possible to send two separate orders in a single shipment?
No, there is no possibility to combine two or more orders in a single shipment.
How can I locate my order once it has been sent by funderwear.pt?
When sending your order, Funderwear.pt will send you a Tracking Number via email. With it you can head to the website of the carrier you chose at the time of your purchase (CTT Expresso, DHL or DPD), where you will be able to locate your order.